Place of work: Olsztyn, Poland
Main Duties and Responsibilities at this position are:
- planning and supervision of field experiments,
- performing biometric measurements of plants,
- field data analysis,
- carrying out analyzes of economic and energy efficiency,
- performing a life cycle assessment,
- preparation of reports,
- running training and workshops on plant production, economic and energy efficiency,
- contacting with business partners.
- PhD degree in agricultural sciences, discipline of agronomy (preferred specialty in alternative, energy or industrial crops),
- at least 10 years experience in planning and carrying out research works in the field of plant production and economic and energy analyzes,
- at least 5 years of experience in running and executing research projects, especially in the fields of energy and industrial plants,
- very good knowledge of MS Office tools,
- interpersonal skills, activity, dynamism, ability to organize work independently,
- negotiation skills,
- willingness to frequent business trips,
- driving license,
- very good knowledge of Polish.
- good knowledge of English in speaking and writing.
- employment through a contract of employment of 1/8 working time, for a fixed period of time in the project named Marginal Lands for Growing Industrial Crops - MAGIC: Project funded by the European Commission under the H2020 Program,
- attractive working environment,
- professional development.
Please send your CV along with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 15, 2017. We will reply only to selected offers!
Please add the following clause: "I hereby agree to the processing of my personal data included in my job offer for the purposes necessary for the recruitment process pursuant to the Polish Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101, item 926, as amended) [ustawa z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.]